- In this course we start from the very beginning and no prior programming experience is required.
- Matlab Software Installation: You are requried to install the Matlab Software on your machine, so you can start exectuing the codes, and examples we work during the course.
- Most of the Universities offer a free student version of the software, therefore, if you are a student, first contact your university to see if such a program is avaiable. If you are not a student or your university didn’t offer it, you can purchase the student version directly from Mathworks. Please note that we need the student version in this class which already comes with 10 of the most important Matlab Toolboxes installed.
- The will to learn programming and Matlab in Particular !
- General Knowledge of Computer
Course Updated (12/22/2018)
This course offers Coursovie Training Certificate in addition to Udemy Certificate. Coursovie Certificate is FREE and requires registration on Coursovie Website.
Matlab Programming is one of the most important technical programming languages and skills today. In this course, we will start learning Matlab from beginner level, and slowly we ease our way into more technical topics. This course is a general Matlab Programming, and it means that all the majors can benefit from this course. So much so that Google’s former svp/product management Jonathan Rosenberg recognized it as the only skill you need on your resume to be able to work at Google. Matlab Programming is an easy and understandable programming language and is an excellent choice for learning before starting other programs like Java, Python, C, and C++.
The list of contents is:
Chapter 1: An Introduction to Matlab Software
Chapter 2: Mathematics in Matlab
Chapter 3: Working with Variables in Matlab environment
Chapter 4: Trigonometric Functions in Matlab
Chapter 5: Complex Numbers in Matlab
Chapter 6: Working with Vectors in Matlab
Chapter 7: Working with Matrices in Matlab
Chapter 8: Introduction to Calculus and Engineering Functions in Matlab
Chapter 9: Graphs and Plotting in Matlab
Chapter 10: Loops, Conditions, and Intro to Programming in Matlab
Chapter 11: Projects (Updates Weekly with new programming drills)
Chapter 12: Import Data from Excel to Matlab
Chapter 13: How to Claim your Coursovie Training Certificate (LinkedIn)
Chapter 14: Bonus Materials for the Course
Chapter 15: Massive Discount Codes for other Courses (Coursovie Collection)
- High School and College Students
- Engineers in technical fields
Join the course here.
Share our post.