Where can I find a cheap video game? With the holiday season upon us and as the price of video games inches up each year, videogamers are looking for better video game deals. You don’t have to pay a lot to play a lot, so keep reading for where to cheap video games and helpful tips to keep your wallet happy and your gaming shelf full.
Tips for Finding Dirt Cheap Video Game Deals
1. Unless you want to have your new video game the same day it hits stores, patience can be the best thing for wallet. Often video game prices fall shortly after launch, sometimes as little as a few weeks. If the game is a dud and you’re still interested, you can find these video games at cheap prices.
2. Used video games are a great deal. Games that have been gently used can be purchased for very attractive prices. Many times the previous owner played the game, beat it (or didn’t like it) and put it up for sale. Some of my best purchases were cheap used video games.
3. Video game retail stores offer promotions and sales on video games, especially around the holidays. Keep a close watch on your local store for cheap video games for sale.
4. Renting video games often costs less than a few dollars per game. Blockbuster.com and GameFly.com are two good rental places. Blockbuster is a retail store and Gamefly is an online store similar to NetFlix. These are really good ways to test games before you decide to buy them.
5. Don’t give up. Great video game deals are out there.
Finding Cheap Video Games Online
There are several great sources for cheap video games on the internet. Bookmark these sites and keep checking for lower prices or listed sales.
1. Check out local ads & local sellers for a cheap video game It is good to be on the lookout for special discount ads. Don’t forget to check the personal ads because every paper has a website. You can search these ads and find a cheap video game for sale.
2. Review Craig’s List for any cheap video games online An easy to find cheap video games online is to do a search on Craigslist.com. Once you find someone selling cheap video games or at a reasonable price, don’t be afraid to send an email and make your offer. Remember that nothing is free and so if someone is selling something for free there must certainly be a catch. Your goal is to find where to buy a video game for cheap, not expose yourself to a potential scam for chance to get something for free.
3. Online auction sites are the best for buying a cheap video game By now, you know exactly what you want and how much it would cost to buy what you want. At this point, go to your favorite auction site and do a search. I bet you will find a great deal! That alone just saved you quite a bit of money.
Looking for a deeper discount? Then look for used video game systems too. It’s a quick search change, and could mean another game or two at the same price you were willing to pay at full retail price.
Share if you like this post.