Content Writer in Newyork: Wideinfoweb provides a new generation approach to meeting the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. From attracting and retaining the right shoppers by reducing friction and boosting consumer confidence across the entire purchase journey, to fighting sophisticated fraudsters and reducing chargeback losses, only Wideinfoweb provides a fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ platform. Behind the scenes, Wideinfoweb’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered detection and decisioning mechanism. Across all our client’s sites, we have created a network of over 800 million buyer identities globally. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series E valuation of over $1.3 Billion. Our investors include; Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
We are currently hiring a Content Writer, who will report to the VP Product. This Content Writer will work with a range of partners, including our senior team, our clients, and external parties to drive and develop clear, compelling content for our target audiences while understanding the business objectives behind the work. We have an outstanding product and are experiencing phenomenal growth as a result. As such, we are looking for someone who has a passion for storytelling and will be responsible for bringing the Wideinfoweb story to life and to our customers.
The right candidate must be passionate about writing and editing, maintaining style guides and upholding a consistent brand voice.
What you’ll do For Content Writer in Newyork
- Bring our messaging and positioning to life by writing a steady stream of high-impact content that can be leveraged across various channels and use cases, including website pages, presentations, sales enablement material, product demo videos, etc. to support every stage of the sales funnel.
- Use audience insights, personas, messaging themes, campaign plans, competitive information, and content performance analytics to help build an editorial calendar, and create related content.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and sales to assess copy/creative needs and messaging priorities.
- Be the subject matter expert for our voice and message hierarchies when it comes to content across the company.
- Own the audit and feedback loops with teams and partners to uphold our voice and brand standards when content is created across the company.
What we need
- 1+ years of experience writing and editing, preferably in an agency or in-house setting (bonus points if it’s for a B2B or SaaS company).
- A writing portfolio or samples of work demonstrating excellence in writing, across a range of deliverables.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- A love for marketing and storytelling.
- Relentlessly high-quality standards and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with multiple different stakeholders and competing priorities.
- You have a growth mindset and understand that the role could evolve as we grow – you see this as an opportunity for learning.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- 100% Heath Care Cover
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays