Pranayama for High Blood Pressure.
Introduction towards the healthy Life;
As even suggested by the doctors too, Pranayam is tested and also considered to be the best component for mental as well as physical health. As per the recent study, Pranayama is the practice of breath regulation. It’s the main component of yoga. In sanskrit, Prana means “life energy” and Yama means “Control”. It is a practice which involves inhaling and exhaling your breath in a your own control sequence. The only goal of Pranayama beholds is that it connects your body and mind. It’s a philological method of removing toxins.
1. It helps to decrease the stress, according to the research, they have proved that, Pranayama calms the nervous system which helps for the stress response.
2. It is even said that whoever practices the Pranayama doesn’t have any type of anxiety.
3. It helps to slow down the sleep and helps for a quality sleep.
4. When you practice the yoga, you are more aware and live fully in the present rather than past or future which is known as mindfulness.
5. It helps to get control the high blood pressure or hypertension as it decreases the anxiety level which also prevents many heart diseases.
6. and indigestion and eye or skin irritation troubles.
Pranayama postures for high Blood Pressure:
This pranayama helps in cooling the nervous system and prevents from anxiety and also helps to get in control of High blood Pressure.
1.Sit across the legs crossed on the yoga mat.
2. Make your knees wide apart.
3. Keep your spine or back straight and now breathe slowly while inhaling and exhaling.
4. Sit in the position for as long as you can.
2. Uttanasana :
This exercise is beneficial for your physical health. The asana stretches your abdomen muscles and your hamstrings.
1. Start by standing straight with your hands by side.
2. Slowly, lift your hand above your head.
3. Bend forward without bending your knees until your palms touch the floor.
4. Hold this position for minutes and return to the original position.
5. Do this pranayama 15/20 times as that would make it 20 rounds.
3. Viparita Karani :
It is a mild pose to relax your body. This will improve blood circulation and will make you look younger.
1. Do this against your wall and select a suitable place.
2. Sit with one side of your body touching the wall and your legs extended in front of you.
3. Lie down and bring your legs against the wall with your soles facing upwards.
4. Make sure that your butt is away from the wall.
5. The legs should be at 90 degree at this moment.
6. Make the use of your ankle to walk up the wall so that the hips wouldn’t slide off the wall.
7. Hold this position for couple of minutes
You must also like
- Why You Need To Use Eyeglasses Everyday
- The power of Yoga History and its Health Benefits
- Strategies for Staying Emotionally Healthy
- Shoe bites Everything you wanted to know about !
- Lose Weight By Changing Your Diet in 2021
4. Adho mukha svanasana :
It is a downward facing dog pose and it is the most common pose. It is the ultimate rejuvenating yoga pose. It helps to calm and relax your mental health.
1. Come to all fours with your knees hips – width apart and hands shoulder- width apart.
2. Lift your hips off the floor by curling your toes.
3. Keep your feet on the floor for deeper stretch.
4. Hold rhis position for five to eight breathes and then return to the original position.
5. Pashchimottanasana :
It is one of the best yoga asanas for stress relief. It is also effective in lowering irritability, anger and anxiety.
1. Start by sitting down on the floor with your legs extended in front of you and your hands on your side.
2. Make sure that your spine and neck are straight.
3. Keep your bend forward and try to hold your toes with hands.
4. Hold the position and take deep breaths.
5. Do this pose for atleast 5 times.
6. Setu Bandhasana :
It helps to stretch and strength your chest, spine and neck. It strengthens your back muscles and also it is a great stress reliever.
1. Start by lying on your back and then bend your knees
2. Keep your feet apart.
3. Now, inhale and raise your hips up.
4. Keep your shoulder on the mat.
5. Interlace yours fingers under your hip.
6. Hold the position and take deep breaths.
7. Do it for 10/15 times as that would make it 15 rounds.
This yoga pose has many benefits for the body. It helps to cool down the effect in nervous system . It brings down the heartburn sensation, anxiety.
1. Sit on your yoga mat comfortably and cross your legs.
2. Keep your back and spine straight , relax your shoulders and close your eyes.
3. Keep the thumb of your right hand on your right nostril.
4. Keep your left hand on your left knee facing the ceiling.
5. Now, close your left nostril with your left hand with index and middle finger.
6. Now inhale the oxygen from left nostril and exhale through your right nostril.
7. Repeat this step for about 15/20 times which makes it 20 rounds.
While doing all this exercises, or aasana blood pressure would be in control and also it will calm your nervous system and would maintain mental stimulation.
123.4K 56.4K 34.5K 2.3K 2.3K